Westchester County Medication-Assisted Treatment Program
3 Corporate Drive
Monday – Friday: 6:30am – 2:30pm (Clinic Hours)
Methadone Maintenance Treatment Program
Purpose: To provide effective treatment for persons dependent on opium, heroin, morphine or any derivative or synthetic drug in that family.
- Serves any adult dependent on opiates and appropriate for this treatment
- Combines Methadone dosing, medical monitoring and counseling services
- Clients receive annual medical, psychiatric services and ongoing medication monitoring
- Accredited by Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Licensed by:
- U.S. Center for Substance Abuse Treatment
- U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
- New York State Department of Health
- New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
Suboxone Treatment Program
Intake and medical assessments and toxicology are taken to determine suitability for the program.
Client receives information about the Suboxone protocol.
Induction Period – 2 days
Day 1 – Client fills the prescription. The initial dose is taken in the doctor’s office and is monitored by the physician and a nurse for 2 to 3 hours;
Day 2 – Client takes the 2nd dose in the presence of medical staff with monitoring for 1-2 hours. Client participates in a CD treatment program in conjunction with the Suboxone therapy.
Stabilization and Maintenance
Client continues to see the physician.
Client continues to participate in a chemical dependency treatment program.