About Lexington Center for Recovery
Our mission is to assure that the needs of those affected by substance abuse are addressed in a holistic approach to service delivery with the recognition that successful recovery comes with a loving circle of support.
We strive to provide quality community-based service delivery to anyone affected by the tragedy of chemical dependency, during the day or evening, during the week or on the weekend.
We remain at the forefront of providing successful new programming solutions.
- A nonprofit contract agency of the Dutchess County Department of Mental Hygiene, the Rockland County Department of Mental Health and the Westchester County Department of Community Mental Health and Social Services
- Treatment programs are licensed by the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- Primary goal is to offer a program of recovery which respects the dignity and individuality of each person affected by alcohol and substance abuse
- Our programs operate in three Westchester communities, five Dutchess communities and three Rockland communities
- Affordable services and treatment are offered to children, adolescents, and adults
- We promote a holistic approach to addiction treatment by addressing all the needs of clients and their families
Lexington Center for Recovery, Inc.
2875 Rte. 35, Suite 6N-1
Katonah, NY 10536 US